Monday, December 3, 2007

A Little Bit Of News...Nothing For Sure

Well...I am officially EXCITED now!!! One of the CCAI families that has our same LID talked with our agency today and said that they told her that although they do not know for sure they are hoping to see this months referrals by about Thursday. YES!! Anyway that is no guarantee but just knowing that we are so close now is great. Today Ronnie was off work too and everytime I checked in on one of the sites where families post information I would start crying in the middle of trying to read it to him. Bethany called this morning to say that she is getting very excited to find out about her little sister and I nearly cried then too.

Yes...I am officially a basket case and will remain so indefinately!!

Yesterday in church we were singing "Oh Come Let Us Adore Him" and when we got to the part where it says "We'll give Him all the glory" I nearly lost it...

Thank You Lord, for trusting us with another precious daughter.

Becky...

One of Your adopted daughters...

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers