Monday, October 15, 2007

Looking Forward to November

November is just around the corner and we still know absolutely nothing!! We do not really expect to know anything about whether or not we are going to be matched this month until the referrals arrive in early November. Sometimes Agencies will let families know ahead of time if they are sure that they are going to be in the next group. Our agency is very conservative and I really do appreciate that. They are careful to tell you only what they know to be facts.

If I told that you that I am not excited about the next batch of referrals it would be a BIG FAT LIE. I AM excited and really HOPING that we will be included, but I am also trying to be realistic and remind myself every day that unless they do 9 days worth of LIDs this month we will not be included. Probably the cut off will be somewhere in the neighborhood of December 6th or 7th of 2005, if the CCAA continues at the present pace.

I can be excited and hopeful that we will see our little girl's face for the first time in early November and still have the confidence that God is in control. If He chooses to have us wait another month or two I will trust Him completely.
"Delight thyself also in the Lord: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart."
Psalms 37:4 KJV
He knows that the real "desire" of my heart is to be in His perfect will. I just really, really, hope that His perfect will is NOVEMBER!!
We also desire your prayers for our Little Girl to be warm, fed, and comforted by someone who loves Jesus during her wait for us.
Becky

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers