Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hope

Seems it’s been forever since I posted. It all started at Hopie’s birthday party when I was too busy to use my camera but Bethany took lots of pictures for me.  She then loaded them to her computer and I have not ever gotten them.  I have been so busy over the last year that finding time to post has been almost impossible.  I’m going to try and post from way back over the next couple of weeks so hold on for the ride…it’s been busy around here.  Tonight I will just post a couple of pictures of Hope and then get to the catch up later.  I have always meant for this blog to be a way for Hope to look back and see how she has changed and blossomed over the past few years.  She is a precious little lady.  I feel like she has always been a part of this wonderful family of ours.  We have been so blessed by her presence in our lives.IMG_1762IMG_1588

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers