Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello And A Prayer Request

I’ve been having a hard time finding time to post and our internet connection has been the pits lately.  Ronnie recently reset our internet to a new tower and for now it is great!!!  Hopefully I can do some catch-up posts …we have been very busy around here.

I follow along on several blogs of families who have adopted from China and there is a little girl named Ivy Joy who was adopted a few weeks ago and brought home who had a very serious heart condition.  I will post a link to their blog at the bottom of this entry and I would just ask that you click on it and read her story.  She is still in real need of prayer she had another surgery today and has been through so much. Please whisper her name in your prayers and ask for her healing and complete recovery from all she has been through.  Warning she will steal your heart, when you read her story!  Pray for her family to have strength I cannot imagine what they are going through.

http://sammonsfamily7.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Becky

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers