Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Snapshot

I really wish I had gotten down on her level to get this shot but alas I did not…we were in a hurry running late for Sunday School.  Anyway these are the prettiest Morning Glories on the place this year with the drought these have survived only because they are close to the  pan where we water the dogs, oh and the reason the have grown up the wall there is because someone left the rake propped up there.  I told everyone do not move that rake until after the first frost!!!.  Next year I plan to put some chicken wire up to encourage more growth on this side of the house.   I just love these flowers.  They are kinda like me very perky early in the day and very tired by sunset!   It’s finally cool enough to break out Hope’s favorite fall dress…Zebras ... one is a girl and one is a boy.  How do we know that?  The one on her left is wearing a pink bow!!!  She thinks they must be in love.   Have a wonderful Sunday, enjoy your family today.

001 (2)

To see a lot of cute Sunday Snapshots visit the blog below.  Enjoy!

 
Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers