Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summertime Fun 2011/Haircut/July 4th

Here are a few pictures of some of our summer fun.  Busy Busy Busy this time of year.  I love it.  Hope has really had a good time during her first summer vacation from school.  I’m so proud of her for the way she took to school and then right back into summer freedom without a pause.  I love my girl. 

 

I should have made a separate post for each these but I’m so far behind now so here goes…BeforeIMG_7671IMG_7676During…IMG_7679IMG_7683IMG_7681

After…

IMG_7785

Hope really did need a haircut and she wanted to send her hair to “Pink Heart Funds” so that is what we did.  It meant a little bit shorter cut than I wanted but it was what she wanted that mattered.  We sent TEN inches of hair that will help to make a wig for a child who needs it because of medical treatment for cancer. I’m proud of my girl and she really looks cute in shorter hair and I just keep telling myself “it will grow…it will grow.”

 

The 4th of July was busy and fun as usual.

IMG_7789

IMG_7793Even Malcolm got in on the fun.IMG_7811Heath and Audrey enjoyed the little pool and put on a show with their sunglasses and smiles!IMG_7804READY…IMG_7808SET…IMG_7809GO !!!IMG_7810IMG_7806IMG_7802IMG_7801IMG_7799IMG_7807

Bradley having a little fun on the scooter…hey Mom and Dad this guy need some real wheels!

I have a lot more Summer Fun to share, when time allows.

Becky

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers