Saturday, July 2, 2011

Princess Hope At The Dallas Arboretum

We recently took a short trip and visited the Dallas Arboretum.  Ronnie bought me a membership for my birthday last year…I love this place and treasure each visit, it is beautiful no matter what season of the year you are there.  Isn’t Ronnie the most thoughtful husband in the world!!

 

Hope has been in sort of a princess mode lately.  She wants a tiara and loves to read the collection of princess stories I recently bought her, anyway the theme of some of the displays at the Arboretum is the Fairytale Castles and she loved it.

IMG_7345IMG_7385IMG_7384Hey Princess your driver and coach are waiting !!IMG_7386IMG_7394IMG_7403IMG_7446IMG_7477IMG_7509

She’s a cutie pie.  Thanks Hope for being so cooperative …after all I only said “smile Hopie” about a ten thousand times that day.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers