Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful…

I’m fixin’ to get busy with all the cooking and just wanted to take a moment to say how Thankful I am for our family.  I am so blessed to be mom to four wonderful daughters.  Sweet little Hope has changed so much over the past almost three years now and has blessed our entire family with her love and laughter, I love you Hopie.  Misty, Carmen, and Bethany…you will never know how much I love you and how very proud I am to be your mom, you are all women who love the Lord and it shows in the way you mother your children.  I am thankful for John and Jeff and miss Wade terribly during the holiday season…but to know that he is celebrating with his Heavenly Father this year takes away  a little of the sadness.  Our grandchildren are a priceless treasure …

And Ronnie…I love you and am so thankful to be blessed with such a wonderful Christian man to share my life with….

I am BLESSED…

SDC10277[1] 

This picture is of our entire family except Heath but he is waiting patiently to join this bunch in mom’s tummy so I really feel like this is a complete family picture….

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers