Friday, September 24, 2010

I’m Adjusting….Sort of

Hope still loves school.  This mamma is so very happy about that.  She is learning so very much.  I am learning too…I am learning that our daughter is amazing.  She has an ability to adapt to new situations when she is prepared for them ahead of time.  She still struggles with the unexpected, so do I.  Ronnie recently said that he believes that some things about her life in the orphanage surface and cause her to accept things that she is unable to change.  Believe me though she is a thinker and will consider all options before she accepts.  I love that about her.  For instance if it is time for bed she wants to be assured about her morning.  Is it a school day? What will she wear?  I am so thankful for her.  How I wish I could have been her mom when she was a young baby, but I realize that all the situations of her life and people in her life  have help to make her who she is.  I am blessed to be a part of that.  068 This precious relationship between Sunnie Kay and Hope tops it all.  She love you too Sunnie….

Becky

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers