Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas 2018

It's such a joy each year to celebrate Christmas with our family and friends.  This year we had to overlook a few little bumps in the road such as two total knee replacements.  One on Oct 9th and the other on Dec. 4th.  we managed to have a ton of fun.  All four of my girls helped me out so much and Ronnie has been a saint throughout my recovery.  Santa left me a little bell to summon help in my stocking.  The big guy has an awesome sense of humor.  So thankful for friends and family who brought over food and presents for me

Hope had a wonderful time with her family yesterday.  There's just nothing like family and Christmas.  She has really grown up this past year.  I will try to post a 2018 update. We are looking forward to the New Year and wish you all Blessings for 2019.  

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers