Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This Girl Loves Hiking







I wanted to post a few more summer pictures. Summer has come and gone and my computer is still slow slow slow. I have trouble uploading pictures. Ronnie swears it has something to do with me having THOUSANDS of pictures saved on it. Gotta do something about that. My 80 gig external hard drive is getting pretty full too! I thought I would try uploading pictures to blogger in the middle of the night hoping that it would work faster. Yeah they just uploaded.


Thought this series of pictures of Ronnie and Hope hiking in Missouri were just very cute. She will run and play all day...that is if either of us can keep up!! What a joy she is to have in our lives. We are so very thankful for our family.



Becky

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers