Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Family....Hope's Forever Family

Hope has a really big family and we all love her so much. Since I broke my camera I depend on our girls to take pictures and I really must get another camera. Of course this is just a few pictures of a few people who make her life so much fun and so secure. We are blessed!! We went to take her picture in the buttercups which are so beautiful this spring and Miss Hopie fell asleep in the car. The light was perfect and they looked so sweet I just could not resist. Dad and his little girl.
Hope with her brother-in law Wade.
Misty Tyler and Hope


Hope Jie Jie and Daddy

Ben Caleb and Hope



Hope and Carmen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what wonderful pictures

the scrappy chic said...

Those pics are adorable!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers