Wednesday, April 4, 2007

We have our new I171

The coveted new I171 has arrived in our mailbox. There were a couple of delays in its processing, which I think were a result of the actual packet of information being transfered to the Oklahoma City USCIS. Our original I171 was processed through the Dallas Tx USCIS. Our very professional and prompt social worker Beverley Lewin took care of everything for us. I highly recommend her to anyone wishing to adopt. You can tell she has a great committment to and love for children living in orphanages and to helping prospective parents through the very complicated process of International Adoption. Thank you Beverley.

Now we continue to wait but with that valuable document safely stored and peace of mind that the Lord will continue to help us be patient. (and believe me He has to really help me a lot).

Becky

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers